Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
May 05, 2017
Dearly Beloved of God and Pathfinder Family,
This is the second letter to you from the pastor. As I said in my first letter, I am firmly convinced the church should be ever moving forward for the kingdom of God. We have begun in earnest to move forward with the Strategic Building Plan which originally was approved by you the church on October 7th, 2012. Thus, along with the previous actions I mentioned in my 1st letter dated November 8, 2016, we have:
- Reconstituted the Building Team and Capital Campaign Team.
- The Building Team has already met on a couple of occasions to begin mapping
out the flow and strategy for this project.
- We have identified a Sub-Committee of the Building Team and Trustees to
handle any security issues throughout the church building.
- We have hired and met with an architect to help us with the initial drawings
and plans that are necessary.
- We have held three focus groups consisting of staff and numerous laity to help
us discern the desires of those who use the kitchenette area of the Asbury
Room and the Education Wing.
- We have met with a consultant who we are considering retaining for
assistance with the Capital Campaign.
Will you please pray for the work of these two committees and sub committees and for the guidance of the Holy Spirit as we move forward with God’s kingdom work. Will further update you as the process goes forward during the summer months.
Ever in His Service,