Phase Six: Offices & Library
Overview of Improvements
- The wall between the Office and Library room would be removed and the Office area would be expanded into the floor space currently occupied by the combined Library and Conference room.
- The Office layout for the expanded area would be redesigned and office sizes reduced to accommodate more staff.
- The new Library area would be relocated to the open space next to the west entryway.
- The existing room at the north end of this area will be converted to a combined Conference Room/Adult Classroom.
- The new Welcome/Information Center has already been installed.
- More effective utilization of the premium floor space located on the first floor within the existing Office and Library areas.
- Office area is increased and reconfigured to provide a more efficient layout and to combine most church staff members into a single location.
- More effective utilization of the open floor space adjacent to the west entryway to the building.
- The new design separates the Library from the Conference room so that each area will function separately from one another.
- The Library is converted to a modern design concept of a convenient, open and inviting area to browse in.